The impact Mission Control has on participants:
Surveys have been done before a program and 6 to 8 weeks after a program. This has shown impact across various types of businesses. The impact has included:
* Participants report, on average, saving or “recovering” between 2.5 and 6 hours per week of work or sales time.
* Reduced time spent on email and in meetings.
* The number of participants who spend 3 hours or more on email each day dropped over 70%.
* Participants report a 30% reduction in email traffic and that the remaining email is easier to deal with.
* Participants report reducing number of meetings by 50% at the same time as reducing average meeting time by 40%.
* The number of participants reporting that most of the meetings they attend are “necessary and very productive” increased 50%
* The number of participants saying, “I know that what I am working on fits into the scheme of priorities and importance for my boss and the organization,” increases from 55% to 90%
Impacts reported by a significant majority of participants include:
* Accomplishing what I set out to accomplish
* Being more purposeful
* Reduction of stress and overwhelm
* Being less distracted and more focused on the tasks at hand
* Greater clarity on what is important to accomplish
* Increased sales performance
* Sales conversion rate increased by 70%, average amount of sale increased 40%
* Elevated customer satisfaction scores by 40%
This year, your plans are not going as intended. Your goals, objectives, areas of concern are not being achieved as you thought they would. You suspect it is your employees or managers, unreasonable customers, challenging market conditions, prices skyrocketing,
...but when you are on the phone with a friend and doing the laundry at the same time, I do not notice any impact. But, when I am on a company phone conference and I am typing an email,